Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Unusual Rovers Wedding Card!

I've been a busy bee today! First I had to tidy and clean up the house downstairs, since the police were coming to visit at 5.30pm re my stolen number plates. By 11.30am I was pooped and had to go back to bed for a sleep. Back up again at 2.30pm to do the school run, and woke up with a very painful coccyx and sciatica (unfortunately a recurring problem). Undeterred, I finished off this very specific wedding card for my mother-in-law to give some friends of ours. The bride is a police woman and the groom is an avid Rovers supporter hence the blue!! I then completed my own wedding card for them and met a challenge and completed another challenge, (posting after this one!!) not bad for half a day's work hey!!

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: SU "Love you much", SU "Mr & Mrs" and SU "Simply Said", football, downloaded police hat
Cardstock: SU Brilliant Blue, Shiny white and silver
DSP: SU Bride Specialty Paper
Ink: SU Brilliant Blue, Black Stazon, Versamark
Misc: SU White embossing powder, white organza ribbon, white pearls, blue sequin heart, white embossed paper hearts, white pearl hearts
Tools: SU Scallop Oval and SU Oval punches, Xcut corner rounder, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge