Search This Blog

Monday 29 March 2010

Curtain Call - Act 23

For this colour combo at Curtain Call, I decided to go with pink and white daisies as my theme. The Kraft cardstock is stamped with black and pretty in Pink daisies from the Garden Dream Hostess set; I have also ripped it, sewn a zig zag around three edges and threaded a pale pink ribbon through it! The black and white daisy paper from DCWV was my starting point, which then led me to this gorgeous Penny Black hedgehog (a bit of a feature on my cards recently!!)


INGREDIENTS

Stamps: SU Garden Dream Hostess set, SU Vintage Labels, Penny Black Wonderful Day Transparent collection
Cardstock: SU Kraft, SU Whisper White, SU Pretty in Pink and a shimmery balck
DSP: DCWV Balck and White Stack
Ink: SU Basic Black, SU Pretty in Pink and SU Apricot Appeal (for hedgehog - which looked closest to Kraft!)
Misc: Pale pink ribbon, pink flat pearls, Cotton Candy Stickles, SU Kraft ribbon
Tools: SU Scallop Circle punch, daisy punch, Woodware filmstrip/ribbon edge punch, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. super cute, Sally....adorable image:) thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling hedgie and Curtain Call card. Thanks for playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet stamp image, it made me smile! I like your ribbon treatment and your half pearls, too! Thanks for joining the Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card! Wonderful job on it! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge