Search This Blog

Friday 5 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday with Curtain Call Act 19

I didn't have Rich Razzleberry here in the UK so I used Rose Red and replaced Pink Pirouette with Pretty in Pink for this challenge at Stacey's Stamping Stage Curtain Call. The sketch below was given to us by Carole over at Penny Black Saturday.
My Rose Red DSP and Pretty in Pink DSP from "Tea and Crumpets" both had white on, so I coloured them in with Very Vanilla Watercolour Wonder crayon. I then went to town distressing the Rose Red by spraying with water then scrunching it into a ball then flattened it out again and stamped with the Bashful Blue inkpad, I then ripped down the sides and inked the edges with Rose Red!

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: Penny Black, SU Trendy Trees greeting
Cardstock: SU Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla
DSP: SU Rose Red and SU Tea and Crumpets
Ink: SU Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla
Misc: Vanilla flower brads, blue gems, Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon
Tools: SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the colour scheme used and the papers are gorgeous. Great image.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love the torn edge and those sparkling stones:) thanks so much for playing at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge