Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Just Magnolia 45 Tent Card

This week over at Just Magnolia we were challenged to create a Tent card as demonstrated by Dena. I thoroughly enjoyed making this card and used this gorgeous SU background paper as a base for my colour scheme. I didn't have the new hanging Tilda so I used my imagination and used this Christmas Tilda hanging baubles, but I cut off the bauble from her hand and covered the baubles in the basket with paper rose buds!! I think it worked quite well, even if I do say so myself! LOL This card was crying out for the luscious 1 1/4" striped Grosgrain ribbon by Stampin Up.
This is a close up of the inner fold where I stamped the greeting which reads "hope your day is happy as happy gets", which you'll probably notice is not in the main photo because I forgot what I was doing, (a regular occurrence I'm afraid) and got snap happy with the camera before adding the greeting!!

INGREDIENTS (This is gonna be a long list, 'cos I dipped into everything!!)

Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda" (decorating Xmas tree), SU "Flight of a Butterfly", SU "One of a Kind", SU "Three for You", SU "Polka Dot Punches", SU "Boho Blossoms"
Cardstock: SU Cameo Coral, Own Blush Blossom
DSP: SU "Secret Garden" Scrappin Kit (retired boo hoo!)
Ink: SU Cameo Coral, SU Blush Blossom, SU Mellow Moss
Misc: SU Old Olive 1 1/4" striped Grosgrain ribbon, SU Mellow Moss Taffeta ribbon, SU Always Artichoke and Old Olive leaf, Cameo Coral tab and Cameo Coral/Blush Blossom flower sticky die cuts from "Secret Garden" Scrappin Kit, pink flower and circle brads covered with Icicle Stickles, green glitter brad by Papermania, pink and clear gems, paper rose buds, clear thread
Tools: SU Boho Blossom and Three for You punches, daisy punch, SU 5 petal flower punch, SU Papersnips, Piercing tool and mat, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. stunning card Sally, the Tilda is perfect with the gorgeous papers...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge