Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Just Add Ink Bold Brights Eggs

The challenge at Just Add Ink was to "Just Add Easter". So I chose to use all SU Bold Brights colours. I made a card and a box basket to match! These boxes are sooo easy to make, they are made from 1 sheet of 12 x 12 and only require lots of folds and a spot of glue. Kindly demonstrated to me by my local SU demonstrator Amy White. The Easter stickers I got for £1 at Asda!! I stuck them on card and cut them out and added dimensionals to make them pop! The gorgeous pink organza ribbon I recycled from my mother's day present!

I spent hours on these and I can't believe I missed the deadline :( I didn't realise the midnight deadline was in Australia not the UK!!! :(

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: SU Loads of Love Accessory set Easter greeting (the only one I had!!)
Cardstock: SU Pink Passion, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow and Tempting Turquoise
DSP: DCWV Spring Stack
Ink: SU Pink Passion, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow and Tempting Turquoise
Misc: Asda Easter stickers, Pink flowered grosgrain ,pink organza , green double stitched grosgrain, striped grosgrain, turquoise stripe grosgrain ribbons; Papermania sticky pink glittery dots and flowers
Tools: SU Oval punch, SU scallop circle punch, SU 1 3/8 circle punch, SU 3/42 circle punch, Woodware Oval punch, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sally - I'm so sorry you missed the cut-off! Thanks for sending in your link anyway. It's gorgeous! Hope to see you next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention - the challenges finish at midnight WST on Wednesdays - that's midnight in Perth, Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute?!! I can reaveal my secret on saturday. Sorry for the suspence!! C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge