Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Sweet Stampin 17 Colour Challenge


The challenge this week at Sweet Stampin was a colour combo, very soft delicate colours so I thought I'd use them to make a Wedding Acceptance card that I've been meaning to make for a while. I didn't have any Blush Blossom designer paper so I brayered Blush Blossom ink onto the gorgeous Bride foiled speciality paper.

I stamped the birds out 3 times onto different colour cardstock and then cut out their bodies! Inspiration for this was taken from my local Stampin Up demonstrator Amy White.

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: SU Love you much, alphabet circles
Cardstock: SU Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Blush Blossom
DSP: SU Bride Speciality papers
Ink: SU Sage Shadow and Blush Blossom
Misc: SU Certainly Celery fancy ribbon from Fairytale set (retired), Pale peach ribbon and pearl gems
Tools: SU 1 3/4 circle punch, Woodware 2" Scallop circle punch, Woodware swirl punch, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. great card Sally.....thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge