Search This Blog

Thursday 29 April 2010

Stamp with Us - Birthday!!

As it is my eldest son's birthday on Friday, he will be 24!!! - I thought I'd show you the five cards I have made for him.....One for each of his four brothers and sisters to give him and one from James and I !?!?!?!?! I am entering these into the challenge at Stamp with Us which was "Birthday"

I got the idea for this one from the Penny Black Challenge last week which was Monochromatic brown!





INGREDIENTS
Stamps: Stampin Up
Cardstock: Stampin Up
DSP: Stampin Up, wallpaper!!!!
SUInk: Stampin Up
Misc: punch art, SU ribbons, eyelets, brads, buttons
Tools: SU punches, SU Piercing tool and mat, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

4 comments:

  1. they are all great and different. I love the guitar one and the owl is so cute x Tracee

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great. He's a very lucky chap! I offered to make one for him, but Wes said 'I'm not in to giving cards mum' thats a shame when I have about 100 already made!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben often says that to me. He didn't send any Xmas cards! Thanx for making him a cake by the way that saves me summoning up the energy to make one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, All fabulous cards. I just love that owl he is adorable.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge