Search This Blog

Saturday 1 May 2010

Fantasy Fairies

The first challenge at Sir Stampalot was Fantasy and since I collect fairies, I just had to use them for my theme! However, what I envisaged in my head didn't quite look the same when I made it!! Never mind maybe I'll have another go one day. Love these tiny Magnolia Tilda fairies from the Fairytale collection. I realise I have missed the deadline for Sir Stampalot but I really wanted to take on the challenge as I buy alot of goodies from Sir Stampalot. If you click on the pic you can see it in far better detail although I realise I may have over embellished!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sally, This is a stunning work of art. So much to see and beautiful colours.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge