Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Curtain Call Act 25

I know I know I haven't blogged for over a week. I've either been too busy with the Easter Hols and my youngest son's birthday or too tired! I started this card for the Curtain Call but didn't finish it for the deadline but I thought well I've started so I'll finish. I rather like the tangy colours. And I was very excited to be using my new Magnolia stamps from the 2010 Spring collection - "Fairytale".


INGREDIENTS

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda, Magnolia frog, Magnolia butterfly and Magnolia greeting
Cardstock: SU Green Galore, SU Yoyo Yellow, SU Pixie Pink
DSP: DCWV Spring Stack
Ink: SU Green Galore, SU Yoyo Yellow, SU Pixie Pink and SU Only Orange
Misc: Orange Hairy stuff! Hatpins, Papermania brads, green half pearl gem, Crystal Stickles
Tools: SU Sponge Daubers, SU Piercing tool and mat, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge