Search This Blog

Monday 26 April 2010

Mojo Monday 135

Still using goodies from Shepton Mallett! I love this beautiful sheer cream ribbon with the little looped edge.
The concept in my head for this card for the challenge at Mojo Monday was much better than it actually turned out. Not one of my favs! I coloured the hydrangea flower so carefully with SU Watercolour Wonder crayons and SU blender pen and it looked beautiful then when I added the versafine glue and embossing powder it turned an orangeey pink... yuk! Doesn't match the lovely Regal Rose at all!


INGREDIENTS
Stamps:
SU Blooming with Beauty
Cardstock:SU Sage Shadow, SU Regal Rose, SU Very Vanilla
DSP:SU
Sweet Always (Retired)
Ink:
SU Sage Shadow, SU Regal Rose
Misc:SU
Regal Rose scrunched grosgrain ribbon, Cream sheer ribbon, pink button, pink half pearl gems, Stickles, clear embossing powder, cream cord
Tools: SU word window punch, SU Piercing tool and mat, SU Papersnips, Versafine pen, Craft robo for star shaped window,compass!,Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge