Search This Blog

Saturday 13 February 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 125

This is my entry for the Mojo Monday Challenge 125. I turned the whole sketch upside down and made the black circle shaped piece into a pocket! I didn't have a shaped punch so I made a tab and punched out two small half circles from the end to create a similar look.I have attached a cheque to the tab, so when you pull on the tab it reveals itself. (I had to mention inside the card to do this though otherwise my husband would never have found it!)

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: SU Swirl from Season of Joy, SU old greeting set
Cardstock: Basic Black, Taken with Teal, my own white
DSP: free with Papercraft Inspirations magazine
Ink: SU Taken with Teal, SU Kraft Whisper White
Misc: Black Organza Ribbon
Tools: Woodware 3" Scallop Circle and 2 1/2 Circle punches, SU Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge