Search This Blog

Friday 5 February 2010

Mojo Monday 124


It was my middle son's birthday on Wednesday and so I decided to combine the Mojo Monday Challenge with making a card for him.

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: Main image - Stampin Up Circle Circus

Greeting - Stampin Up old set

Flowers - Petal Pizzazz and One of a Kind

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Ruby Red, my own white, my own lime green

DSP: DCWV Spring stack

Ink: SU Tempting Turquoise, Ruby Red, So Saffron inkpads + markers

Misc: Various brads

Tools: SU Scallop Circle punches, Woodware circle punches, piercing tool, tombow glue, dimensionals



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the circle in the middle at the bottom. I have this set and I'm always looking for fun ideas to use it. The colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally! really love the bright colors!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge