Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Just Magnolia Hearts and Flowers Challenge

I really enjoyed doing this challenge. I designed a double-fold easel card out of a square card and used Stampin Up Pink Passion and Bordering Blue as my colur scheme. I used the Christmas stamp "Tilda with Vintage Roses" since I think this one can be used any time, as holly is evergreen after all!!

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: Main image - Magnolia Tilda with Vintage Roses Greeting - Stampin Up old set

Flowers - Petal Pizzazz and One of a Kind

Cardstock: Pink Passion, Bordering Blue, my own white

Ink: SU Pink Passion, Bordering Blue, So Saffron + Garden Green inkpads + markers

Misc: Various brads, hearts, foil leaves, gems, pink Stickles, random ribbon

Tools: SU Heart to heart, Boho Blossom, Petal , Scallop Edge, Oval and Scallop Oval punches, piercing tool, tombow glue, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge