Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2010

Friends for the Long Haul



My daughter wanted an 18th card for her male very good friend. I used the great Stampin Up Sale-a-bration set "Good Neighbours" and my recently purchased "Loads of Love", which I hadn't played with yet. I felt it needed some technical folding as guys seem to appreciate "gadget" cards a bit more!! LOL

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: Main Image-SU Good Neighbours, SU Loads of Love Greetings-SU Loads of Love Accessories, misc. happy birthday
Cardstock: SU Brocade Blue, Taken with Teal and Really Rust
Ink: SU Brocade Blue, Taken with Teal and Really Rust inkpads and Marvellous Markers
Misc: Teal coloured brads, black wire, number stickers
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig (a must with Good Neighbours), aqua water pen, SU circle punches, piercing tool, tombow, dimensionals,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge