Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Garden Dreamy Blues

Back in November, I was lucky enough to attain Hostess Level 3 at my Stampin Up party which I purposely held right next to my birthday and asked all my relatives and friends to give me money to buy Stampin Up goodies. I chose the Garden Dream set because I adore the humming bird.

INGREDIENTS

Stamps: Main image - Stampin Up (SU) Garden Dream Greeting - SU Oval All

Cardstock: SU Brocade Blue, my own white

Ink: SU Brocade Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum, Passion Pink inkpads + markers

Tools: SU Oval punch, SU scallop oval punch, SU papersnips, tombow glue, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge