Search This Blog

Friday 11 June 2010

Swirly Penny Black

The challenge this week at Penny Black was "Swirls". I love this new Designer Paper "Cottage Wall" by Stampin' Up and I chose two of the swirly patterns, I added a punched out swirl and swirled some Rich Razzleberry, ruching it as I went. The flowers also have swirly tails!! I stamped a swirly image by Flourishes onto some of the DSP and chose a swirly Happy Birthday greeting. I also swirled up two of the corners. Very swirly!!!

INGREDIENTS
Stamps: Penny Black cat and hedgy from clear stamp sets, Beauty is all around swirl by Flourishes
Cardstock: SU Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum
DSP: SU Cottage Wall
Ink: SUOld Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum Watercolour Wonder Crayons and Stampin Pads
Misc: Wild Orchid Crafts cherry blossoms and roses, SU Rich Razzleberry spotty grosgrain ribbon,
Tools: Woodware 2" and 2 1/2" circle and swirl punches, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge