Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Summer Strawberries

This was the sketch at Just Magnolia this week, which I felt I could really go to town on!!

And this the card I made, I decided to go with strawberries, as I was at my friend Di's yesterday and she offered us some fresh strawberries she had picked from her gorgeous garden!!


INGREDIENTS
Stamps:Magnolia Strawberry and Tilda from lazy Summer Days 2009
Cardstock: SU Real Red and Garden Green
DSP: SU Magnolia Strawberries and SU spotted red
Ink: SU Real Red and Garden Green
Misc: SU ribbon, strawberry charm, flowers, paper doily
Tools: SU punches, SU Piercing tool and mat, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, it is really cute, and the strawberries look delicious ;-)

    Sanne :o)
    www.embellishments.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally this is totally sweet, love how you've put this together, such a great take on Mina's sketch.
    Thanks for joining us this week on JM.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge