Search This Blog

Thursday 13 May 2010

Here comes Summer! Or not!!!

OOOh I do so love the Lili of the Valley stamps and they are great for colouring in too!
This bright and cheerful card is for this last fortnight's challenge of here comes Summer! (which now seems to have disappeared here in Bristol, I hasten to add!!) Oh just been to the site and I seem to have missed the deadline for this too, but then I didn't know what time just knew it was Thursday.

INGREDIENTS
Stamps: Lili of the Valley "On the Garden Wall", Magnolia Sun, SU Circles of Friendship
Cardstock: SU Ballet Blue, Only Orange
DSP: Dovecraft Wild Blossoms
Ink: SU Ballet Blue, Only Orange and Yoyo Yellow
Misc: Prima orange flowers, Papermania brad, yellow button, SU Linen thread
Tools: SU punches, SU Piercing tool and mat, SU Papersnips, Tombow, SU Dimensionals, SU Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a bright and cheery card I wish Summer will hurry up I scrapped ice of my card this morning, CRAZY!!!Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge