Search This Blog

Thursday 28 January 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 123

Decided to tackle Mojo Monday's challenge today and as I needed to make a Baby card for my cousin, I thought I'd combine the two. Since the baby was a boy and my Magnolia Baby Tingla stamp is a girl, I stamped out the image and then cut off the pony tail et voila a baby boy!!

INGREDIENTS
CARDSTOCK: Stampin' Up Brocade Blue and Bashful Blue, my own white, DCWV Spring Stack DSP
STAMPS: Magnolia Baby Tingla, Stampin' Up Circles of Friendship and Cause for Celebration, random bears
INKS: Stampin' Up Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue
OTHER: Random blue stripe ribbon and baby blue organza, Stampin' Up Marvellous Markers, Stampin' Up 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8 plain circle punches,

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! And great idea to cut off the ponytails. I will remember that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge