Search This Blog

Saturday 17 November 2012

My Scotty

Here is my first attempt at the puppy from McCall's Crafts pattern M4893. In the 3rd photo he looks like a flying pig! (Which gave me an idea of using the pattern to make a pig, do him in pink and give him bigger rounder nose for a snout! If only I could make things as quickly as I think of them!) So back to the puppy, I changed his eyes, cos I thought they were too small and I sewed a few stitches in his ears to make them fold down. I am hoping to sell him and more like him at a craft fair. How much do you think I should sell him for?

2 comments:

  1. hi sally,,,its awkward about pricing,at a craft fair people tend to want to buy cheap...praps u could try putting £15 on a ticket,then put a line thru it,put £10 under,and then they think they getting a good deal!!!!xxevi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps,i think he is fab,,well done,youdone really good there babe,,xx

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge