Search This Blog

Saturday 17 November 2012

Resound Craft Fair

Getting ready for next craft fair on Saturday 1 December at Resound Church, Blackhorse Road, Downend/Mangotsfield, Bristol. Do come along and see lots of local crafters' wares! These are Xmas Holiday Stockings cut ready to sew. I used up every scrap of Xmas fabric...I cut hexagons and triangles for patchwork and then used the remaining tiny scraps as a mosaic on a wooden heart I acquired at a Garden Nursery!
Thanx for looking :o) Most of my cards are for sale on eBay. All stamps, card stock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated. Most embellishments and tools used are also by Stampin' Up! 3D flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

1 comment:

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge