Search This Blog

Saturday 6 November 2010

Wedding Sweet, Always Elegant and Style Beautiful

I held my first Stampin' Up party a week ago and these are the designs I showcased using the new Stampin' Up "Wedding Sweet" and "Style Beautiful" stamp sets and the colours from the Elegant Soiree papers - Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake (I didn't have the Elegant Soiree papers then! so these are a retired set "Parisian Breeze" which used the same colours):




And these are two that I demonstrated, the first used the new Stampin' Up stamp set "Style Beautiful" with the new Stampin' Up papers "Lap of Luxury" in Concord Crush and Pretty in Pink and embellished with the gorgeous new Stampin' Up Basic Rhinestone Jewels and Concord Crush 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon and the second one combined "Wedding Sweet" with the "Always Elegant" stamp set in Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake and a little of the new Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, also used the new Modern Label punch which I love. The latter was the make and take. They went down very well!


I also "wowed" them with a handmade teapot for the hostess (which I forgot to photograph! Silly me...I'll have to borrow it back to take a photo!!) and showed them how to make this Xmas snowflake decoration which I saw on YouTube. It really shows off double-sided papers. These were from Christmas Jingle. And here it is!!


Thanx for looking :)

All stamps, cardstock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated.Most embellishments and tools used are by Stampin'Up. Glitter Glue is by Stickles and 3D flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge