Search This Blog

Saturday 6 November 2010

Crafting Fun

I had a great fun crafting day today with my good friend Tina. She missed my party and so I showed her the card we made and we made some more. We then played with my new Woodware Clear Magic Gingerbread Man and Bubble Wreath sets, at last. Here is a card that I made with the Gingerbread Man set images with my 9 year old son, Sam for his best friend's birthday tomorrow. I adore these two sets and they were such fun to do. I coloured the Gingerbread Man and House in with Promarkers and used Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red cardstock and retired "Candy Lane" papers (thought that was appropriate!!) and the very very gorgeous Real Red 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. I am very pleased with the result and will definitely be making more cards with this set, Xmas ones too!! I will post the wreaths when I have made them into cards!! LOL!! Not enough hours in the day...



Thanx for looking :)

All stamps, cardstock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated.Most embellishments and tools used are by Stampin'Up. Glitter Glue is by Stickles and 3D flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge