Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Cottage Wall Wedding Cards

Oh dear this daily blogging isn't going very well is it? That's CFS/ME for you!! LOL Absolutely washed out last week, after a weekend away with friends in sunny Dawlish and didn't make a single card. Last weekend I also went out to relatives for a family get together, but so far the exhaustion hasn't got me yet!! And so on Monday and Tuesday I made 10 cards!! I have used the Stampin' Up Cottage Wall DSP for my inspiration. These are the wedding ones, stamps by Lili of the Valley and Magnolia.





Thanx for looking :)

All stamps, cardstock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated.Most embellishments and tools used are by Stampin'Up. Glitter Glue is by Stickles and 3D flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge