Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Cottage Wall Girls!!

I know I said I did 10 but the other three were Christening cards very similar to those posted back in August, so I didn't want to bore you again with those! When I was using these gorgeous Cottage Wall papers I started with one sketch and the ideas flowed from there, incidentally not one of these or the wedding ones match the sketch!!!! LOL I also had a charm moment and added silver charms to most of the cards. Do you ever have moments like that? When you make a batch of cards you favour using a certain embellishment!! For example on the last batch of boy cards I put a knotted ribbon across the corner of most of the images on the cards!!


Lili of the Valley Baby card-Thinking out of the box - away from pink!! and brand new Magnolia Mermaid stamp where I've hidden her behind that lovely thread again. Quite a different look!


Dragonfly charm At last got to use one of many handbag charms!!
Both Lili of the Valley stamps

Thanx for looking :)

All stamps, cardstock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated.Most embellishments and tools used are by Stampin'Up. Glitter Glue is by Stickles and 3D flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

2 comments:

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge