Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Autumn Harvest

                                                       
Last week and last night I held an autumn class and these are the cards we made. On the first two we used Stampin' Up! Core'dinations card stock which is available in Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Early Espresso, the latter being my favourite as it has the most contrasting core! The leaves were cut with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die and embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. We also added a Brushed Bronze Button.


 









I coloured the Tweet Leaves stamp with Stampin' Up! markers and carefully stamped onto the precut leaf, a delicate operation! I offered an alternative to the ladies of rocking and rolling the stamp which also creates a great effect.


The second & third cards use the very bright and lovely colour combo Orchard Harvest DSP. I wasn't too sure about this Perfectly Preserved set, which also has some matching Framelits [Cannery] to start with but it has grown on me so to speak!


 I had great fun with these additional versions, putting the fruit through the Lattice Embossing Folder or just simply cutting them out in the Orchard Harvest papers. I also put the back mat through the Woodgrain Embossing Folder twice as it's too long! As well as trying it with the now retired Fiskars Crimper.


 
Thanx for looking :)

 Most of my cards are for sale on eBay. All stamps, cardstock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated. Most embellishments and tools used are by Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge