Search This Blog

Sunday 3 July 2011

Apologies!

Ok so I know its been months since i blogged...I just can't fit it all in. So I will try to be more regular from now on, but I may only post my work without much blogging!!! Here are some cards I made for my sons: Samuel [age 10 very into Ninjago LEGO] and Ben [age 25!! a bass guitar player], and my daughter Chloe, and a 3D watering can for my mother-in-law. I started off by making one as a hostess gift and then did two classes on these and we all loved making them.


Inkadinkado Rock Star stamps

Docrafts -Me To You range
Thanx for looking :)

All stamps, cardstock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated.Most embellishments and tools used are by Stampin'Up. Glitter Glue is by Stickles and 3D flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge