Search This Blog

Saturday 12 February 2011

Vintage Bliss

Good morning... well it is for me, I had the first lie-in for ages! Been busy with my good friend Tina preparing for my Stampin' Up Vintage Bliss workshop on Tuesday, where we will be using the Sale-a-bration stamp set, "Bliss" and "Vintage Vogue" from the current Stampin' Up catalogue. I wasn't going to blog them until afterwards but I've decided to give out the handouts with pictures on before the workshop in the hope that it might entice more people to come to the workshop when they see the lovely cards we are going to be making!! LOL and here they are, I hope you like them..I am really pleased with them!




Thanx for looking :)All stamps, cardstock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated.Most embellishments and tools used are by Stampin'Up. Glitter Glue is by Stickles and 3D flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge