Search This Blog

Saturday 21 August 2010

Lovebirds!

As promised...I'm back..it's late I know and I'm just beginning to feel really tired, so I'll be off to bed after this blog!! I bought a stamp saying " To the lovebirds" which I thought would work really well with the Stampin' Up Two step bird punch. and here are the ones I made today in Rose Red and Night of Navy. I also made another 3 cards tonight at Amy White's Fox and Friends class, but I won't steal her thunder by posting those!! See ya tomorrow...





On our anniversary and Mr & Mrs stamps by Papermania

Thanx for looking :)All stamps, cardstock, Designer papers and ink medium are by Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated.Most embellishments and tools used are by Stampin'Up. Glitter Glue is by Stickles and 3D flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog. It is so encouraging to receive lovely comments! Happy crafting!! Sally x

Facebook Badge